Wednesday 10 September 2014

Ooops...Let's try this again.

Okay so my regularity sucks, I blame life...

So to make up for it I have an oh so pretty nail art post for you.

At my last polish count I have 145 colours, and 6 different topcoats and bases...so I thought I use 11 colours at once.
We have here:
White-Alpine Snow by Opi
Dark Green- Green on the Runway by Opi (if you can get a bottle of this do so, it's an awesome polish perfect for autumn)
Light goldy green - Just Spotted the Lizard by Opi
Fuchsia-The Lace is On by Essie
Pale bluey grey shimmer-Euston Square by Nails Inc
Bright turquoise-What's a Little Rain-Forest (liquid sand) by Opi
Bright gold/yellow-Kaftan by Ciaté
Dark purple-Ink by Opi
Turquoise glitter-Henley Regatta by Butter London
Pale purple-Alcatraz Rocks (liquid sand) by Opi
Maroon/gold shimmer-Brown Sugar by Butter London
Top coat-Seche Vite (dried to rock hard in under a minute!)

Most of these I have grabbed as absolute bargains from TKMaxx (£3.99 for Ciaté, hell yes!).
I keep getting asked by people what I use to make the dots, for me it's a mechanical pencil believe it or not!

Right, I apologise for the absence and I will do all I can not to let the same thing happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment