Monday 19 October 2015

Lush went batty for Halloween

Hello all! Today I bring you a bat! A really limey bat. I finally got Nightwing  ^-^


Lush Halloween this year has been fun, and this is no exception.
I've never used a shower jelly before, so this was an experience. A very slippery experience.


First thing that hits you as soon as you open the tub is not just the strange spikes, but the smell. Wow that smell! So much lime. The only thing I can compare it to are Rowntree's Fruit Gums. The Aloe Vera doesn't come through if I'm honest, as that fresh lime smell is so over powering. It'll certainly wake you up in the morning! It made my bathroom a (Blud)haven of citrus freshness, without smelling like cleaning products.


Those who enjoy Halloween will get a kick out of Nightwing's bat shape, although mine appears to have a had a few too many bugs for tea. I've found that it retains the shape better in you pop it in the fridge between showers. Mr Freeze highly recommends putting your bat on ice...
It does leave a purple reside on the side of the bath, so a soap dish is highly recommended for those who dislike continually scrubbing...

And I geeked out at the name quite a lot.

So if you feel the need for a fresh citrus blast in the shape of an oh so spooky bat then you can grab it here for £3.95.

What about you guys Have you used shower jellies before? And what do you think of my chubby Lush bat?

No comments:

Post a Comment