Tuesday 30 June 2015

The overseas edition: Face fluid sunscreen by Piz Buin

So I present to you blogging from Spain! This week featuring Face Fluid by Piz Buin. Now I know how important sunscreen is, especially on the delicate facial skin, and yet I've never really used a face specific sunblock.


Normal sunscreen is very heavy and prone to blocking pore leading to breakouts, however spf foundations and bb creams don't quite always cut it, or you can't regularly reapply them.

What we have instead here is Piz Buin's Face Fluid, a very lightweight SPF30 sunscreen that soaks in without blocking pores.


The formula is very liquid, but this serves to let it sink in much easier. An odd surprise was the pleasant scent and the easy to apply nozzle. You don't need much, as a little goes a long way, and the nozzle allows you to control how much you squeeze out.

You don't just have to put it on your face either, I found this was perfect for my shoulders and neck. Perfectly the small size meant I could take it everywhere with me, in my hand luggage and my handbag whilst out and about, and regularly reapply.

Currently on half price at Boots, you can find it here for £6 whilst it's on offer.

What about you guys? What are your sunscreen recommendations? What's the lowest spf you dare to use on your face?

No comments:

Post a Comment